Severe Sensor Disconnections

Hello there,

I am facing trouble with my bluetooth connection between my sensors (7 mbientwear C) and my Rpi (1 interal Ble adapter and external usb Ble adapter). I have 3 sensors connected to one dongle and 4 on another. I keep getting disconnections and the connections are very stable. I am just starting logging in the beginning and then stop and downloading the data after that. I have tried to use the highest configuration settings:

libmetawear.mbl_mw_settings_set_ad_parameters(self.device.board, 750, 0, 0)
        libmetawear.mbl_mw_settings_set_tx_power(self.device.board, 4)
        #Board Configuration
        libmetawear.mbl_mw_settings_set_connection_parameters(self.device.board, 7.5, 7.5, 0, 6000)

The sensors are place on my body ( wrist, both shoulders, upper back, lower back, thigh, and ankle) and the Rpi is less than a half meter away from my body. I am really close to the Rpi to make sure that I don't lost the connection and then I move to just do some exercises and then sometimes I get the disconnections. Also the battery drops from 100 to roughly 40 from only 2-4 uses. The connection is not really reliable, isn't there anything I can do?

Comments

• This is probably more than what the dongles and internal adapters can handle. You need to get more dongles and spread out the connections more.

• @abdalrahman9 said:
    Hello there,

I am facing trouble with my bluetooth connection between my sensors (7 mbientwear C) and my Rpi (1 interal Ble adapter and external usb Ble adapter). I have 3 sensors connected to one dongle and 4 on another. I keep getting disconnections and the connections are very stable. I am just starting logging in the beginning and then stop and downloading the data after that. I have tried to use the highest configuration settings:

libmetawear.mbl_mw_settings_set_ad_parameters(self.device.board, 750, 0, 0)
            libmetawear.mbl_mw_settings_set_tx_power(self.device.board, 4)
            #Board Configuration
            libmetawear.mbl_mw_settings_set_connection_parameters(self.device.board, 7.5, 7.5, 0, 6000)

The sensors are place on my body ( wrist, both shoulders, upper back, lower back, thigh, and ankle) and the Rpi is less than a half meter away from my body. I am really close to the Rpi to make sure that I don't lost the connection and then I move to just do some exercises and then sometimes I get the disconnections. Also the battery drops from 100 to roughly 40 from only 2-4 uses. The connection is not really reliable, isn't there anything I can do?

Hi @abdalrahman9 ,
    Can you please let me know how did you configured the dongles? 3 to one dongle and 4 to another.

Thanks