Sensor bricked? any troubleshooting?
I cannot see my MetaMotionS sensor when trying adding a device with the MetaBase app.
This sensor went through the exact same process as the 12 others.
1) Reception of the MetaMotionS devices presumably in sleep mode.
2) regular charge every 2 weeks until
3) a 3-h experiments.
4) left on my desk for 1 week before
5) a 1-day charging session (sensors connected to computer using the provided USB cables)
6) I have switched all the devices on sleep mode for storing, except the one that I cannot detect.
I am not sure whether this sensor has ever appeared on the MetaBase application, neither collected data, since I ended up not using all the 13 sensors for my experiment.
I have of course tested all the troubleshooting suggested elsewhere (https://mbientlab.com/troubleshooting). I suspect that the sensor is bricked or that the LiPo is dead (after few weeks / 1 use).
Is there anything I can do to revive my sensor?