Connecting multiple Metawear sensors to an iOS Device

edited July 2016 in iOS
Hi,

How to connect multiple Metawear sensors to an iOS device at the same time and get the combined data for them using Swift language?

Comments

• Please Help!
  • edited July 2016

• Please help me to provide the swift code for connecting multiple sensors at the same time and get the combined data
  • Hi,

Even I am looking for the same thing to collect the data for the 2-3 synchronized Metawear boards to the iOS app (using Swift language). Please guide how to do so !
  • The program flow for connecting and streaming from one device is the same for multiple!

You will just need to call connectWithHandler: for each device you want to gather data from and then startNotificationsWithHandlerAsync: on the data of interest.  If you need to combine the data, then pass the data to a single manager object.
  • I tried the same way as you mentioned above. I am able to connect multiple sensors to a device and I am able to get the data from only one sensor at a time. But what I want is to connect multiple sensors simultaneously (at the same time) and then get synchronized data.
  • The blog post in the above post gives tips on how to post-process the data to synchronize the timestamps.
  • edited August 2016

The above post did not help. I have posted the new query along with the code in a new discussion. Please help.

This discussion has been closed.