Firmware v1.3.4 updates the non-metamotion boards with v1.3 features (minus sensor fusion specific items) and adds a new features for the boards.
- Magnetometer starts in suspend mode instead of sleep mode.
- The SDKs are being updated to account for this change
- If using an older SDK, manually put the magnetometer into sleep mode first, then configure it
- Added accounter, packer, and high pass filter
- Accounter adds additional information to the packet for timestamp reconstruction in a data stream
- Packer generalizes the packed output modes used by the accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer for all sensors
- Only use the accounter and packer for streaming purposes
- Low pass filter (average processor) can accept multi-component data i.e. accelerometer values
- Fixed a bug with DFU not clearing the macro system
- Implemented feature to pause the logger
- Plugging in USB power will also wake the board from sleep mode in addition to the button
- Enables power and charge status features on MetaWear RG boards (hardware v0.5)
This discussion has been closed.