MetaHub - No Signal on monitor screen

Hi Andrew,
We ordered Metahub and MMRs. Now I am not able to see display of Raberry Pi login screen – HDMI connection with Metahub – FRESH – NEW AND FIRST TIME POWERING ON METAHUB.
1. 7inch Display connected – (tested with laptop connected screen – working ok)
2. HDMI cable connected -(tested with laptop connected screen – working ok)
When power on Metahub – FRESH – NEW AND FIRST TIME POWERING ON METAHUB. – LED light RED is ON
3. Connected Display screen – “NO SIGNAL” – Message on screen. Looks Blue and blank screen – No LOGIN Screen
Please let us know how to fix, or replace the MetaHUB.

Comments

• Yes, I followed all steps. I can see the RED LED is ON on board, But on LCD screen - shows no signal message.
    Howerver, I connected all connection as https://mbientlab.com/tutorials/MetaHub.html#power-your-hub
    Waited for bootup - 1, min/2 min/3 min also 10 min.
    Still not able to bootup and can not see on screen "Login window"

• In what order did you connect the peripherals? Did you connect everything in the order specified by the guide?
    • Have you tried connecting to another monitor?
  • yes. Everything is connected in order?
    Yes. I can see my lapotp screen when I connect to same lcd screen with hdmi. - so issue with lcd screen. but when I Connect to 7inch Display screen – “NO SIGNAL” – Message on screen. Looks Blue and blank screen – No LOGIN Screen

• edited April 2019

It's a raspberry pi so you shouldn't have any trouble booting it. Just follow the steps here: https://www.raspberrypi.org/help/quick-start-guide/2/
    Please note that the SD card is already provided and comes with Raspbian + MetaWear pre-installed. You just have to plug in the screen, mouse, and keyboard (and then connect to the internet).

• @GNKP said:
    yes. Everything is connected in order?

Is that a question or a confirmation?

Yes. I can see my lapotp screen when I connect to same lcd screen with hdmi. - so issue with lcd screen. but when I Connect to 7inch Display screen – “NO SIGNAL” – Message on screen. Looks Blue and blank screen – No LOGIN Screen

Try connecting the hub to a different monitor.

1. Yes, I followed all your the online help from Raspberry and mbientlab - tutorials and read related forum query from discussion.
    2. Hub connected to diff. monitor still no response on screen - no signal.
    3. Can you send me link MetaWear pre-installed and copy in new SD Card? Where I can download MetaWear pre-installed files? So I can try installing in other raspberry Pi module that is ordered from online market.
  • I connected new Raspberry Pi module and inserted Metawear loaded SD card from METAHUB.
    Its working - Fine. able to run metawear app in Raspberry.

The ordered Metahub: Problem in METAHUB Board and Faulty.
    Now, Can you replace the METAHUB Board. What would be the process to replace the complete board. Send us the details

• Please fill out an RMA: www.mbientlab.com/troubleshooting.