- 40x Adhesive double-sided dermaFlex tape
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Single use double-sided tape with one side adhered to the MetaSensor and the other to the skin
- Each piece is pre-cut to a 1in circle.
- Peel both sides to reveal the sticky material while wearing gloves to prevent contamination
- .003” flexible clear polyethylene film
- The H-566 adhesive is non-cytotoxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing, as defined by the ISO-10993 standard
- High tack acrylic with excellent long term adhesion to human skin
- EtO and Gamma Sterilization Compatible
- Backed with a 60 lb. semi-bleached white kraft polycoated layflat differential release liner
Biocompatible, skin contact adhesives from the dermaFLEX™ product line. Each has met the three requirements for intact skin contact within the ISO 10993 standard so they’re safe for skin contact and suitable for applications where skin contact is a requirement or a possibility.
The three requirements for intact skin contact:
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
- Limited warranty. See our terms.
- If you have issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Note: Sensor is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease/condition.
For all customers:
- You will be responsible for all the local taxes and custom duty
- Return shipping will be paid by the customers
Sensors are designed in San Francisco, CA and assembled/manufactured in U.S.A, China and Korea.