Streaming and Logging

Hi
I am new here and I have MetamotionR and I am using MEATBASE app
I have general questions as below :

1 . Is there any indicators for streaming or logging on the MEATBASE app ? I mean how I know if sensors data are still streaming or logging from app or the sensor?

2 . what will happens to streaming if connection is disconnect and reconnect again? is streaming resume or stop? and is it posssible to resume streaming if not and how?

3 . Is it possible streaming data from Accelerometer and Gyroscope at the same time with sampling rate 100Hz ?

4 . Is it possible logging data from Accelerometer and Gyroscope at the same time with sampling rate 100Hz?

appreciate your response and help

Comments

• edited March 2019

The tutorial should answer yourquestions:
    https://mbientlab.com/tutorials/MetaBaseApp.html

• edited March 2019

FIRST RULE OF THIS COMMUNITY IS TO READ THE TUTORIAL. YOUR FUTURE POSTS WILL BE REMOVED IF NOT APPLICABLE TO THE FORUM.

1 . Is there any indicators for streaming or logging on the MEATBASE app ? I mean how I know if sensors data are still streaming or logging from app or the sensor?
    Yes and Yes

2 . what will happens to streaming if connection is disconnect and reconnect again?
    is streaming resume or stop? and is it posssible to resume streaming if not and how?
    It will automatically reconnect if streaming and you come back in range within a small amount of time

3 . Is it possible streaming data from Accelerometer and Gyroscope at the same time with sampling rate 100Hz ?
    Yes (total 120Hz)

4 . Is it possible logging data from Accelerometer and Gyroscope at the same time with sampling rate 100Hz?
    Yes (total 800Hz+)

• @Laura said:
    FIRST RULE OF THIS COMMUNITY IS TO READ THE TUTORIAL. YOUR FUTURE POSTS WILL BE REMOVED IF NOT APPLICABLE TO THE FORUM.

Yes and Yes

2 . what will happens to streaming if connection is disconnect and reconnect again?
    is streaming resume or stop? and is it posssible to resume streaming if not and how?
    It will automatically reconnect if streaming and you come back in range within a small amount of time

Yes (total 120Hz)

Yes (total 800Hz+)

I have read the tutorial many times but none of the information is clear , for example I am testing metamotion for logging and I do not know when it is stopped or when the memory become full

secondly what is the time out of reconnect and resume streaming?

• @Ghayth said:

@Laura said:

Yes and Yes

Yes (total 120Hz)

Yes (total 800Hz+)

I have read the tutorial many times but none of the information is clear , for example I am testing metamotion for logging and I do not know when it is stopped or when the memory become full

Use the calculator on the tutorial page to compute an estimate:
    https://mbientlab.com/tutorials/Calculator.html#memory-capacity

secondly what is the time out of reconnect and resume streaming?

The app periodically retries to reconnect.

Most of your questions can be answered by just using the app.