Still Sensor stuck in Metaboot Mode

Hello Eric,
i open this thread again. Following the problem we have: update to 1.4.4 fails in the middle of an update, and sensor metaboot mode, -we tried some more things :

1. We've tried to update the MetaMotion with various FW files 1.4.2, 1.4.4 (by searching in the forum) from a variety of Android devices:
    Oneplus 2, oneplus 6, galaxy J2, galaxy J5 , xiaomi all of them with no success.
    we found that The galaxy J2, runs DFU completed 100% with FW files 1.4.2 but the Metamotion stay in MetaBoot and not jumps to app code.

attached details from nRF app ( Log 2019-03-24 22:35:18.txt)
Can you please give us the exact link to the most updated files of 1.4.2/1.4.4 that matches the HW revision in the log ?

1. There are hardware jumpers that can cause the device to exit Metaboot?

2. Do you have any other idea on how i can update FW ?

Thanks!

Comments

• @abcd said:
    Hello Eric,
    Can you please give us the exact link to the most updated files of 1.4.2/1.4.4 that matches the HW revision in the log ?

I already provided you with the links in the previous duplicate thread your created.

Search before posting and stop creating duplicate threads. If you have further questions about this topic, post in the existing thread.

1. There are hardware jumpers that can cause the device to exit Metaboot?

No

1. Do you have any other idea on how i can update FW ?

No

• edited April 2019

Hi Eric,
    1. The duplicates were by mistake - I tried to delete the post in c# thread, but didn't find the option
    2. I post a new thread cause you closed the thread I was posting. the post you were pointing is not solved either
    3. I tried the links but none of them working
    4. what else can I do now as the Sensor is still on MetaBoot

• edited April 2019

@abcd,
    Try the hardware reset here: www.mbientlab.com/troubleshooting.
    Then use a brand new iPhone + MetaBase App install (NO ANDROID - SMARTPHONE ONLY) to connect and update the board.

• edited April 2019

Thanks Laura, i used the iphone and it workd (without hard reset).
    i think you should tell put it in your metaboot thread

• Great news!