The MetaSensor collects thousands of raw sensor data points that can be optionally stored in the device memory. All data is synced and downloaded to your MetaCloud account, PC, Tablet, Hub, or Smartphone via our free MetaBase App or Developer APIs (using Bluetooth).
- 1x MetaMotionC board OR 1x MetaMotionR board (with optional vibration version MMR+)
- 1x IP40 Plastic Case
- 1x Rubber belt Clip-On
- Exclusive access to the MetaBase app
The three Sensor Type choices are:
- MetaMotionC (MMC) which is a Circular and Coin cell powered MetaSensor
- MetaMotionR (MMR) which is a Rectangular and micro USB Rechargeable MetaSensor
- MetaMotionR+ (MMR+) which is the vibrating version of MMR
ABOUT THE KIT:
This is the motion and gesture tracking platform and comes with sensor fusion ideal for health and medical applications. This sensor is ideal for logging or streaming sensor data.
The board comes with a IP40 white plastic case, and a rubber clip-on.
The board comes in a very small round form factor, 8MB of NOR FLASH memory and sensor fusion with 10 axis of motion sensing (3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis magnetometer + barometer/altimeter/pressure).
The sensor fusion combines the measurements from 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor and a 3-axis accelerometer, to provide a robust absolute orientation vector in form of Quaternion or Euler angles. The algorithm fuses the sensor raw data in an intelligent way to improve each sensors output. This includes algorithms for offset calibration of each sensor, monitoring of the calibration status and Kalman filter fusion to provide distortion-free and refined orientation vectors.
The board is powered by a CR2032 coin cell battery (replaceable) or a 100mAH Lipo battery (rechargeable via micro USB).
There is an LED, GPIOs, and push button switch on the board. The board is based on the nRF52 SOC from Nordic built around a ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU and Bluetooth Low Energy. The off board memory stores the sensor data on the MetaSensor to be retrieved at any time by your Device (Smartphone, Hub, Tablet or PC).
Sensor data is available:
- as a CSV file on your Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or BLE Device (using the MetaBase App)
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
- Limited warranty. See our terms.
- If you have issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Note: Sensor is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease/condition.
For all customers:
- You will be responsible for all the local taxes and custom duty
- Return shipping will be paid by the customers
Sensors are designed in San Francisco, CA and assembled/manufactured in U.S.A, China and Korea.