The MetaSensor collects thousands of raw sensor data points that can be optionally stored in the device memory. All data is synced and downloaded to your MetaCloud account, PC, Tablet, Hub, or Smartphone via our free MetaBase App or Developer APIs (using Bluetooth).
- 1x MetaMotionC board
- 1x plastic white case (optional)
- 1x CR2032 coin-cell battery
Great motion and gesture tracking platform that comes with sensor fusion ideal for medical and health applications. This is our motion, health, fitness, and gaming sensor solution.
METABASE APP AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS, iOS AND ANDROID:
DEVELOP YOUR OWN APP WITH OUR APIs:
ABOUT THE PCB:
MetaMotionC is ideal for logging and streaming sensor data. Record raw sensor data via Bluetooth at up to 400Hz. Stream raw sensor data at up to 100Hz. Download the data and access it as a CSV file on your phone, hub, tablet, computer, server, or the cloud or as a JSON file using our APIs.
The board comes in a very small rectangular form factor, 8MB of NOR FLASH memory, a light sensor, temperature sensor, and sensor fusion with 10 axis of motion sensing (3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis magnetometer + altimeter/barometer/pressure).
The sensor fusion combines the measurements from 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor and a 3-axis accelerometer, to provide a robust absolute orientation vector in form of Quaternion or Euler angles. The algorithm fuses the sensor raw data in an intelligent way to improve each sensors output. This includes algorithms for offset calibration of each sensor, monitoring of the calibration status and Kalman filter fusion to provide distortion-free and refined orientation vectors.
There is an LED, GPIOs, and push button switch on the board. The board is powered by a CR2032 coin-cell battery. The board is based on the nRF52 SOC from Nordic built around a ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU and Bluetooth Low Energy. The off board memory stores the sensor data on the MetaSensor to be retrieved at any time by your Device (Smartphone, Hub, Tablet or PC).
Sensor data is available:
- as a CSV file on your Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or BLE Device (using the MetaBase App)
- as a CSV file in the MetaCloud (using the MetaBase App)
- as a CSV file on the MetaHub (using the MetaBase App)
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
- Limited warranty. See our terms.
- If you have issues with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Sensor is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease/condition.
For all customers:
- You will be responsible for all the local taxes and custom duty
- Return shipping will be paid by the customers
Sensors are designed in San Francisco, CA and assembled/manufactured in U.S.A, China and Korea.