- 1x Bluetooth to USB Dongle
Windows: Silicon Labs BLE USB Dongle / Bluetooth Modules (802.15.1), MFG Part No: BLED112-V1
Linux: CSR 4.0 BLE USB Dongle / Bluetooth Adapter (802.15.1), MFG Part No: CSR4.0
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- The Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter lets you communicate wirelessly with MetaSensors.
- Designed for maximum compatibility, small size, and low power.
- This Bluetooth 4.0 adapter upgrades Windows and Linux PCs with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 support.
- This adapter is highly portable due to its petite dimensions. It seamlessly gets plugged into a computer/laptop without blocking surrounding USB ports.
- Transforms any computer with a USB port to a Bluetooth enabled computer.
- Built with the latest Bluetooth specification v4.0 Class 2.
- It works with other Bluetooth devices within approximately 10m (30 foot) radius.
- Depending on environmental factors, BLE supports transfer rates up to 3 Mbps.
- Supports Linux and Windows
- Does NOT add Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) capability to Windows 7 and earlier. Please note that Windows 8 Bluetooth is not officially supported.
- Does NOT work for Apple devices. Does not work for tvOS, macOS, iOS.
- Works with all Raspberry Pi models with Raspbian or Ubuntu Mate, including the new Raspberry Pi Zero. (Does not work with Windows IoT core on the Raspberry Pi). Works well with Ubuntu.
- Linux computers may need additional software and setup, and may not support all Bluetooth profiles. Specialized or minimal Linux versions may not have Bluetooth support built into the kernel, and might not work without significant configuration. Many Linux distributions do not use the latest versions of BlueZ, which can create compatibility problems with devices unless those components, and the kernel, are updated.
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
- Limited warranty. See our terms.
- If you have issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Note: Sensor is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease/condition.
For all customers:
- You will be responsible for all the local taxes and custom duty
- Return shipping will be paid by the customers
Sensors are designed in San Francisco, CA and assembled/manufactured in U.S.A, China and Korea.