The MetaSensor collects thousands of raw sensor data points that can be optionally stored in the device memory. All data is synced and downloaded to your MetaCloud account, PC, Tablet, Hub, or Smartphone via our free MetaBase App or Developer APIs (using Bluetooth).
- 1x MetaTracker board
- 1x CR2450 Coin cell battery
- 1x IP54 Translucent Case with 4x Screws (optional)
- Exclusive access to the MetaBase app
This cargo and asset tracking device is great for tracking packages, supply chains, weather, and cold storage such as pharmaceutical goods. The device can be mounted on the wall or dropped into a package with ease.
METABASE APP AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS, iOS AND ANDROID:
DEVELOP YOUR OWN APP WITH OUR APIs:
ABOUT THE PCB:
MetaTracker is the cargo and asset tracking platform and comes with motion and environmental sensors ideal for health and medical applications. This sensor is ideal for logging or streaming sensor data.
The board comes with a IP54 white plastic case (if you choose PCB + Case as your option).
The board comes in a very small round form factor, 4MB of NOR FLASH memory and 6 axis of motion sensing (3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope) as well as environmental sensing (light+ humidity + barometer/altimeter/pressure).
The board is powered by a CR2450 coin cell battery (replaceable).
There is an LED, GPIOs, and push button switch on the board. The board is based on the nRF51 SOC from Nordic built around a ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU and Bluetooth Low Energy. The off board memory stores the sensor data on the MetaSensor to be retrieved at any time by your Device (Smartphone, Hub, Tablet or PC).
Sensor data is available:
- as a CSV file on your Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or BLE Device (using the MetaBase App)
- as a CSV file in the MetaCloud (using the MetaBase App)
- as a CSV file on the MetaHub (using the MetaBase App)
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
- Limited warranty. See our terms.
- If you have issues with your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Note: Sensor is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease/condition.
For all customers:
- You will be responsible for all the local taxes and custom duty
- Return shipping will be paid by the customers
Sensors are designed in San Francisco, CA and assembled/manufactured in U.S.A, China and Korea.