MetaMotion is available in a round form-factor which is coin-cell powered (replaceable battery). It has a typical battery life of 1 to 14 days and is mainly used in clinical trials where a coin cell battery is safe and disposable.
Technical Specifications and Sample Data are available on the store page.
Datasheets and Certificates are available on the documentation page.
Steps to get started:
- Unbox your MetaMotionC.
- Turn ON your preferred tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- Make sure your device is Bluetooth Low Energy compliant (Bluetooth 4.0 or later - Bluetooth Low Energy) and it is turned on.
- The MetaMotionC comes with a 200mAH CR2032 coin cell battery. The battery is full.
- If your board does not power up, open the case and replace the battery. The case is plastic and snaps together.
- Insert the new coin cell battery with the + side facing UP into the battery holder.
- The device is ON. LEDs will NOT flash or turn ON at this time.
- The battery is replaceable ONLY. It is NOT rechargeable.
4.3. Wake Up¶
- MetaMotionC is shipped in sleep mode.
- This is to conserve battery during shipment.
- Press the button on the MetaMotionC quickly ONCE to wake up the MetaSensor.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Use the MetaBase App to quickly program the sensors and retrieve data for research.
- Use the APIs to develop and code your own App.
- Use the MetaClinic App for physical therapy, workers assessment, and outcome measures in clinical trials.