MetaTracker is available in a square form-factor which is coin-cell powered (replaceable battery).
Technical Specifications and Sample Data are available on the store page.
Datasheets and Certificates are available on the documentation page.
Steps to get started:
- Unbox your MetaTracker.
- Turn ON your preferred tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- Make sure your device is Bluetooth Low Energy compliant (Bluetooth 4.0 or later - Bluetooth Low Energy) and it is turned on.
- The MetaTracker comes with a 600mAH CR2540 coin cell battery. The battery is full.
- If your board does not power up, open the back cap of the case by removing the 4 screws and replace the battery.
- Insert the new coin cell battery with the + side facing UP into the battery holder.
- The device is ON. LEDs will NOT flash or turn ON at this time.
- The battery is replaceable ONLY. It is NOT rechargeable.
- Use the MetaBase App to quickly program the sensors and retrieve data for research.
- Use the APIs to develop and code your own App.
- Use the MetaClinic App for physical therapy, workers assessment, and outcome measures in clinical trials.