MetaMotionR is available in a rectangular form-factor which is lipo battery powered (rechargeable battery). It has a typical battery life of 1 to 14 days and is mainly used in movement recognition applications such as a golf swing tracker. Since it is USB powered, you can add a battery pack to get even more life out of your MetaMotionR.
Technical Specifications and Sample Data are available on the store page.
Datasheets and Certificates are available on the documentation page.
Steps to get started:
- Unbox your MetaMotionR.
- Turn ON your preferred tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- Make sure your device is Bluetooth Low Energy compliant (Bluetooth 4.0 or later - Bluetooth Low Energy) and it is turned on.
- Plug in your MetaMotionR using a micro USB cable to charge the battery.
- The device is ON. LEDs will NOT flash or turn ON at this time.
- The battery is rechargeable ONLY. It is NOT replaceable.
3.3. Wake Up¶
- All devices are shipped in sleep mode.
- This is to conserve battery during shipment.
- Press the button on the MetaMotionR quickly ONCE to wake up the MetaSensor.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Use the MetaBase App to quickly program the sensors and retrieve data for research.
- Use the APIs to develop and code your own App.
- Use the MetaClinic App for physical therapy, workers assessment, and outcome measures in clinical trials.