1.1. The Basics¶
1.2. An Overview¶
There are several components that make up our platform:
- MetaSensors include the MetaMotionC, MetaMotionR, and MetaTracker.
- MetaSensors can stream or log data from enviroment and motion sensors using Bluetooth.
- MetaSensors work with the iOS, Android, Linux (MetaHub), or Windows MetaBase App.
- MetaSensors are API programmable using our SDKs. The firmware is already done for you!
- MetaBase is a free iOS, Android, or Windows App that can be downloaded from the App store. MetaBase for Linux is available on our MetaHub.
- MetaBase can connect to up to 2 sensors, program the sensors, and retrieve sensor data.
- MetaWear APIs
- MetaSensors communicate through the Bluetooth link via a custom protocol.
- MetaWear APIs can program the Sensors such as
log accelerometer data at 10Hz for 1 houror perform more advanced functions such as
send SMS on button press and blink 3 times.
- The following platforms are supported with our APIs: Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- MetaHub Gateway
- MetaHub is a Bluetooth to WiFi/LAN link between MetaSensors and other systems.
- MetaHub can communicate with up to 20 MetaSensors at the same time using Bluetooth dongles.
- Make your own MetaHub using our tutorials or purchase a MetaHub pre-loaded with our software through our store.
- MetaCloud stores all of your MetaSensor data.
- MetaCloud can be accessed anywhere and also includes basic data processing functionality.
- MetaCloud is a Cloud based subscription service.